CPO CourseMidwest Pool Supply has been offering the National Swimming Pool Foundation CPO course for more than 14 years. We have taught over 1000 students and have an excellent rate of completion towards the receiving of a Diploma from the NSPF.
The course offers the expert and the novice a realistic approach to learning how to operate a swimming pool or spa on a basis that will work under any conditions plus react to emergencies.
Once completed the person can use this CPO certification anywhere in the United States since the program is a National Certification which many States require. The NSPF is constantly updating information and we work with the State of Wisconsin to bring you up to date information on the regulations that affect all Aquatic facilities.
Download 2013 CPO Registration Form
The course covers the following but is not limited to:
- Introduction to the CPO
- Swimming Pool Calculations
- Liability and Safety Issues
- Health Codes and Safety Issues
- Pool Water Chemistry
- Water Testing and Analysis
- Filtration and Circulation
- Spas, Tubs and Hydrotherapy
- Pool Management
- Maintenance and Operation
- Seasonal Pool Care
- Energy Conservation & Management
- Renovation and Modernization
- Disease and Accident Prevention
The instructor Clyde Hegerfeld has been a Certified Instructor since 1993.
Barrier® M Ultraviolet Systems for Pool Water Disinfection
- Proven chloramine reduction effectiveness.
- Significant improvement of the pool environment air quality.
- Reduction in water and energy costs.
- Better overall water quality.
- Simple and low-cost installation.
- Easy retrofit and service, low head loss, and compact plus small footprint with in-line reaction chamber.
- Extended lamp life and low lamp replacement costs.