Pool Safety Regulations
- Safety, Maintenance and Operation of Public Pools and Water Attractions
- Design and Construction of Public Swimming Pools and Water Attractions
- Cleaning Up Body Fluid Spills on Pool Surfaces
- Vomit and Blood Contamination of Pool Water
- Fecal Accident Response Recommendations for Pool Staff
Helpful Pool Safety Links
Barrier® M Ultraviolet Systems for Pool Water Disinfection
- Proven chloramine reduction effectiveness.
- Significant improvement of the pool environment air quality.
- Reduction in water and energy costs.
- Better overall water quality.
- Simple and low-cost installation.
- Easy retrofit and service, low head loss, and compact plus small footprint with in-line reaction chamber.
- Extended lamp life and low lamp replacement costs.